Lovable, portable and comfortable. The OTO e-Cuddle gently hugs the curves of your body and gives an invigorating massage that may ease stiff muscles and rejuvenate the senses. It is armed with twin massage orbs on either side, which squeeze and release in dual directions which may enhance blood flow.
Working in a clockwise and anticlockwise direction, its massage rollers deliver shiatsu massage targeting the back, shoulder and neck muscles. Deep kneading action penetrates into the muscles to relieve the tightest knots.Its portable and ergonomic design allows it to be used to relieve aches and release stiff muscles at the calves, thighs, lower back and arms as well.
The OTO e-Cuddle is lightweight and portable. With an adjustable back strap, it can be easily secured onto the backs of chairs and car seats. Its petite size makes it travel friendly, allowing the OTO e-Cuddle to be used in the home, office and car.
Works in the Car, Home or Office!
This product also comes with an adaptor to plug into a cigarette lighter for your convenience.
The OTO e-Cuddle is designed to fit the body’s curves and contours. Its shape allows the rollers to deliver a large area of contact to the upper and lower body and limbs.
When heat is applied, it dilates blood vessels and increases the elasticity of muscles and connective tissues. This means the OTO e-Cuddle may help enhance blood flow and relax tight muscles with its heated massage functions. Heat therapy may help treat sore and stiff muscles, joint pain, or chronic injuries.
- May improve blood circulation especially during long distance driving
- May relieve aches and pains, e.g. after workouts with massage heat therapy
- May reduce stress and improve overall wellbeing at the office, with its convenient strap on mobility
- May ease stiff muscles and rejuvenate senses
- Convenient and travel friendly size
- Twin massage orbs
- Heat therapy
- Kneading massage with/without heat therapy
- Applicable for multiple body parts, e.g. neck, lower back, upper back, thighs, abdominals and calves
- Home and car use